1. What was the inspiration for your party?
I wanted a fun interactive event for all the kids (and adults) to enjoy and remember.
2. How long did it take to put together?
I started planning 6 months before.
3. What food/drink did you serve?
We had traditional Filipino food that was catered by a local restaurant, as well as, of course, carnival type food.
4. What activities did you have?
I had 5 carnival games, a fun cam booth, a balloon and spray tattoo artist.
5. What was your budget?
I didn't think of a budget, but knew we would be spending over $5000 and it was definitely over that!
6. What was your favorite moment?
When we opened up the games for the kids to enjoy!
7. Do you have any advice for someone who wants to throw a similar party?
Research ideas online, mesh them all together and check out your local dollar store for small prizes, props for booths and a lot of DIY projects! My Cricut helped me a ton with all the design work.