Posts in the ‘7 Tips For Throwing A Party’ Category
Alice in Wonderland parties on our site are some of our most popular parties! Here are seven ideas for throwing a simple mad event!
1. DecorationsPaper medallions, an ornate frame, and a fun sign are the perfect backdrop for your Alice in Wonderland party!
2. CakeSince Alice in Wonderland is such a whimsical theme, have fun with the cake you serve, like this five layer showstopper with fondant characters.
3. BalloonsHow about creating some unique heart and spade balloon decorations like these using balloon grids!
4. Party tableSet your party table with an assortment of colorful chairs and paper lanterns!
5. Cake pops"Eat Me" tags are attached to swirly cake pops to add to the colorful, whimsical feel!
6. TreatsHere's an easy treat idea... decorate Rice Krispie treats to look like card soldiers!
7. Party Supplies
Here's a selection of party supplies from the Catch My Party Store that would look fantastic at an Alice in Wonderland celebration!1. Cherry rock candy sugar stick
2. Dirt cupsTo add to the theme of getting dirty, Oreo "dirt, "pudding cups, with gummy worm candy make for a fun treat for kids.
7. Party supplies
- Construction zone paper dessert plates
- Construction zone beverage napkins
- Construction zone cupcake toppers
- Construction zone tablecover
- Construction zone dangling swirls
- Black and white baker's twine
- Yellow mini popcorn boxes
- Black horizontal paper straw
- Black gumball tube
- Lemon rock candy sugar stick
- Yellow construction hat
- Construction sign cutouts
For more party ideas and inspiration, check out all these construction birthday parties on our site.
The Doc is in! If you are planning a Doc McStuffins birthday party for a special girl, we've got some amazing party ideas to inspire you! Take a look below...pink and purple fondant toppers are a fun addition to party cupcakes! balloons arranged in a backdrop look striking behind the dessert table! paper doctor bags filled with Doc McStuffins party treats! Brightly colored gumballs layered in a glass jar make perfect "vitamin" treats! push-up pop containers look great in a pink suitcase! white chocolate with pink candy melt stripes are a yummy thermometer treat for the party guests!
7. Party SuppliesAnd of course, make sure you have some awesome party supplies to make your party really stand out! Here are some of my favorites from the Catch My Party Store. Doc McStuffins award ribbons
Hope you found these Doc McStuffins party ideas as fun as I have. For more real-world inspiration, check out all these Doc McStuffins parties on our site!
If you are throwing a baby shower for a new baby boy and want to keep it in traditional blue, take a look at these blue baby shower ideas we put together! I'm sure there are a few here to inspire you!blue baby shower party printables and a personalized blue baby shower invitation to help you set the stage for your retro cool party! little man theme is very popular for boy baby showers and is a great way to add a little fun. Check out these cute cupcakes with onesie and tie fondant toppers!
Glass jars filled with all shades of blue candy makes an amazing centerpiece on the dessert table!
7. Blue baby shower party supplies
Here are some hand-selected baby shower party supplies from the Catch My Party Store to make decorating for the baby shower very easy!1. Blue fluffy baby shower decorations
For more terrific ideas, check out all these amazing blue baby showers on our site!
A pink baby shower is such a classic way to celebrate a new baby girl on the way. Below are my 7 easy must-haves for throwing a beautiful shower!pink baby shower party printables and a personalized pink baby shower invitation to help you set the stage for your retro cool party! Catch My Party Store to make DIY decorating super easy!
how to make a paper rosette backdrop.
6. A fun cakeAn amazing cake can also be the focal point of the party. It's definitely a splurge, but I just love this fun one with a mom and a stroller!
7. Pink cookiesTrend alert: Display your decorated sugar cookies on a layer of pink candy! I think this looks so fun!
For more terrific ideas, check out all these beautiful pink baby showers on our site!
Rainbow parties are super popular here at Catch My Party. They're one of my favorite themes because they're so colorful and bright!Below are 7 must-have ideas for planning your own rainbow party!
1. Rainbow cakeA gorgeous layered rainbow cake is the must-have for a rainbow party! Happy Birthday Balloon Weight
8. Paper Straws
10. Rainbow Dot Cups
11. Rainbow Pinata
12. Rainbow Balloons
For more rainbow candy, head to the Catch My Party Store!tulle table skirt here.
Below are 7 must-have ideas for planning a sweet and beautiful ballerina birthday party!
Check out our site for more ballerina birthday party inspiration!
Below are 7 must-have ideas for planning your own!free party printables to decorate your shower, like these we give away on our site. Just download, print, cut, and decorate! Catch My Party Store. Check it out!
Gender Reveal Party Supplies
Here's a list of seven cool things you might want to try out this St. Patrick's Day! For more inspiration, check out all of the St. Patrick's Day parties on our site.
3. Green beerAdd a few drops of green food coloring to a mug of beer and you have a perfect St. Patrick's Day beverage!
Here are seven must-have ideas for throwing an incredible Hello Kitty birthday party!
For more party inspiration, check out all these amazing Hello Kitty parties on our site!