Construction birthday parties are all the rage on our site, perfect for young boys who like to build! Check out these fantastic construction birthday party ideas you'll want at your upcoming party.
First you need a great cake. How about a fondant decorated cake like this, with malted milk balls as dirt, and a toy dump truck scooping them up on top!
To add to the theme of getting dirty, Oreo "dirt, "pudding cups, with gummy worm candy make for a fun treat for kids.
Here's a way to wow your guests. Set up your dessert table like a real workbench.
Painting a cardboard house is a perfect activity for the party guests to enjoy. Everyone can get in on the action.
To make your party feel more authentic, set up your kids' table with work vests and orange cones.
Square marshmallows dipped into yellow candy melts look a lot like wet paint brushes!
7. Party supplies
And finally, here's a selection of awesome party supplies for your construction party!
- Construction zone paper dessert plates
- Construction zone beverage napkins
- Construction zone cupcake toppers
- Construction zone tablecover
- Construction zone dangling swirls
- Black and white baker's twine
- Yellow mini popcorn boxes
- Black horizontal paper straw
- Black gumball tube
- Lemon rock candy sugar stick
- Yellow construction hat
- Construction sign cutouts
For more party ideas and inspiration, check out all these construction birthday parties on our site.