I made this Earl Grey peach cocktail yesterday for Easter because I thought it would be fun to use the Pinnacle Peach Vodka Bevmo sent us to try. If you like sweet iced tea with a kick, you'll love this drink!
EARL GREY PEACH COCKTAIL
- 4 cups Earl Grey tea
- 1 cup Pinnacle Peach Vodka
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Create a simple syrup by heating 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- In a pitcher, mix the syrup, tea, and flavored vodka
- Add a generous amount of ice to your cocktail glasses
- Add the tea mixture, and garnish with mint
- Should make 4-6 cocktails
Total time: 20 min
Hope you had a Happy Easter, yesterday! We did, and my daughter is still recovering from her sugar high. :)