Virginie, from That Cute Little Cake is here today with us to show us how to make a vintage-looking scrap fabric banner, which is perfect for the 4th of July!
This fabric garland is a fun and easy way to decorate for the 4th of July. I love its rustic look!
Here is how to make it in a few simple steps:
Start by cutting the fabric in 1 inch wide strips. Using a rotary cutter makes this process super fast.
1. Cut a length of twine and make loops at both ends for hanging later.
- 1/4 yard fabric in assorted colors
- Rotary cutter or scissors
2. Knot a fabric strip around the twine.3. Pull both ends of the strip towards you.
4. Repeat in a pattern of your choice.
Thank you, Virginie, for sharing this awesome garland banner with us! To learn more about Virginie, please visit her at That Cute Little Cake and on Facebook and Pinterest.
For more party ideas, check out these incredible July 4th party ideas and free July 4th party printables from our site!