Posts Tagged ‘Craft’
I'm happy to welcome back Virginie from That Cute Little Cake, who is here with an adorable way for you to set your table for Christmas, using these stocking utensil holders!Christmas is just around the corner and so today I would like to share a very simple craft to brighten your Holiday table !
How about some cute little paper stockings to hold your utensils ? Aren't they super sweet?
Here is how to make them...
- Scrapbook papers in contrasting colors
- Stocking template you can download here
- Glue (I used some roll-on glue tape, that way there is no drying time)
- Use the template to draw the stocking shape on your chosen paper.
- Fold the piece of paper along the long edge
- Cutout the stocking shape
- Glue the two parts together along the edges, leaving the top open, and add a stripe of contrasting paper at the top.
And there you have it!!