Posts Tagged ‘Craft’
I wanted to make a wreath with pretty spring flowers, but I didn't want to use silk flowers, and real flowers would never last, so I decided to make my own flowers out of scrapbooking paper.
- Styrofoam wreath
- 8 pieces of scrapbooking paper in coordinating colors (I used a damask pattern)
- Basic crafting glue
- Flower paper punch (I wish I had multiple size flower punches to use but only had the one)
Punch out 6-8 pages full of paper flowers. This can take a while (which is why TV was helpful).
I created this wreath for the new Bird's Party Magazine. If you love looking at beautiful party photos and inspiring ideas from the best party stylists around, you must check it out!
How about some cute little paper stockings to hold your utensils ? Aren't they super sweet?
Here is how to make them...
- Scrapbook papers in contrasting colors
- Stocking template you can download here
- Glue (I used some roll-on glue tape, that way there is no drying time)
- Use the template to draw the stocking shape on your chosen paper.
- Fold the piece of paper along the long edge
- Cutout the stocking shape
- Glue the two parts together along the edges, leaving the top open, and add a stripe of contrasting paper at the top.
And there you have it!!