Posts Tagged ‘Decorations’
How are you celebrating July 4th next week? Well, if you need free July 4th party printables to use to decorate your parties, you are in luck! We've got six amazing collections with everything you could ever want to make your party sparkle: banners, cupcake toppers, invitations, paper chains, even sparkler holders.
Also, if you need inspiration and ideas for your party, check out these July 4th parties on our site!
We are definitely getting into the Halloween spirit at our house, so I wanted to find a fun project my daughter and I could do together yesterday.
I found these printable Halloween decorations on the HP site, printed them out, and my daughter and I went to town. They were super simple and I loved how they turned out.HP site. HP Brochure and Flyer Paper and got out my scissors and glue stick.
I cut out all the pieces.
My daughter and I glued them together. Then using 28 gauge galvanized wire, we hung them on our wall using this spider webbing we bought at Target.
Didn't they turn out cool? And what a perfect Sunday afternoon activity!
I've been dying to give away a set of FREE circus party printables since it's such a popular theme on our site, so I was delighted when Michelle from Printabelle designed these for us. Thank you, Michelle!
The collection includes: a welcome sign, invitations, cupcake toppers, a banner and mini banner, water bottle labels, mini candy bar wrappers, gift bag tags, thank you and menu/place cards, treat toppers, napkin rings, gift tags, and a coloring sheet.
DOWNLOAD THE HIGH RESOLUTION FILE FOR PRINTING:
Thanks, Michelle, for designing another fantastic set of printables. And remember, if you’d like any of the printables personalized, Michelle will do it for $3 per file!
We're excited to be giving away these "Little Children" St. Patrick's Day printables designed by Ana of Love Party Printables. What better way to throw a St. Patrick's Day party than with these adorable party decorations.
The collection includes: straw flags, cupcake toppers, napkin rings, a “Happy St. Patrick's Day” banner, water bottle labels, tented cards (2 sizes), invitations, gift tags, labels, favor tags, and mini cake bunting.
What a fantastically sweet collection! Thank you, Ana!
How cute are these?! Ana of Love Party Printables designed the most adorable "Little Children" Mardi Gras printables just for us. I can't tell you how excited I am to give these away. Thank you, Ana!
The collection includes everything you'll need to throw a fantastic "Fat Tuesday" celebration: straw flags, cupcake toppers, napkin rings, a "Mardi Gras" banner, water bottle labels, tented cards, invitations, favor tags, labels, and mini cake bunting.
Here are some designs from the collection...
Have fun with these... Can't wait to see what you do!
Ana of Love Party Printables has done it again! She's created another adorable set of her "Little Children" Valentine's Day party printables, and this time with African American children. How sweet!
The collection includes: straw flags, cupcake toppers, napkin rings, “Be My Valentine” banner, water bottle labels, tented cards, invitations, gift tags, labels, favor tags, and mini cake bunting.
Ana has really created something for everyone this Valentine's Day. We are also offering these exact same printables in:
To learn more about Ana and see all her great designs, please visit her Etsy shop at Love Party Printables.
Brady from 9 to 5 Mom has put a "big game" spin on the football tailgater printables she designed for us back in October. Now we've got some FREE Giants and Patriots printables to make your parties even more fun!
Use these as food labels, place cards, or for anything you can think of...
Hang up this "Touchdown" banner for a little fun...
How great are these cupcake toppers...
Thank you Brady for helping us root for our favorite teams (go Giants!).
To learn more about Brady, and see her great designs, please check out 9 to 5 Mom.
Ana of Love Party Printables created this Valentine's Day collection of her adorable "Little Children" printables, and this time she not only designed them in English, she also designed them in Spanish and French. We pride ourselves on being an international site, and now I feel like we've really arrived!
Each collection contains the same party printables: straw flags, cupcake toppers, napkin rings, "Be My Valentine" banner, water bottle labels, tented cards, invitations, gift tags, labels, favor tags, and mini cake bunting.
DOWNLOAD THE HIGH RESOLUTION FILES FOR PRINTING:
I can't wait to see all your international Valentine's Day parties. Please add them to our site so I can show them off...
Thank you, Ana, for making our site even more global. To learn more about our talented friend, Ana, please visit her at Love Party Printables.
Wait until you see the Valentine's Day party printables Stefanie from Anna and Blue Paperie designed exclusively for us! I love how playful, yet modern this "So Sweet" collection looks.
The collection includes: invitations, party circles/tags, bag toppers, a "Happy Valentine's Day" banner, water bottle wrappers, candy circles, Valentine's Day cards, labels/gift tags, tented cards, thank you tags, straw ribbons, and an 8x10 "Happy Valentine's Day" welcome sign. There's everything you'd need to throw yourself a fantastic party!
DOWNLOAD THE HIGH RESOLUTION FILES FOR PRINTING
What a great way to make a statement at a party. And the best part is, they're something new. You might have seen pomanders made with real flowers, but I bet not like this!
So I asked Brittany if she would do a tutorial on how she made them, and she so graciously said yes. Our lucky day!
Here are all the details, as told by Brittany...
Recently, I was looking for an alternative to your run-of-the-mill tissue paper flowers for an engagement party that I was designing. I ran across some beautiful crepe paper rose pomanders from Danielle at Homespun with Heart .
So, I decided that I would try these instead, but I wanted to put my own twist on them by using party crepe paper and tying them with wide ribbon.
So today, I am sharing them with you! Beware, these are totally time-consuming, but also totally worth it!
- Styrofoam balls of assorted sizes. In this case, I used two 5” and one 6”.
- Crepe paper in the colors of your choice, roughly 4 large rolls for this project
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Wide wired ribbon (2 rolls)
- Floral pins
1. Take crepe paper and measure out lengths around 20” each
2. Fold strips of crepe paper in half lengthwise. This will make the crepe paper longer as you do it.
3. Hold the end of the folded crepe paper around your pinkie finger.
4. Wrap crepe paper around your pinkie a few times to secure. 5. Continue to wrap around your pinkie, folding over as you do. This creates the “petal” look. PS, I really need a manicure.
6. Be sure to wrap pretty tightly, otherwise, the “rose” will unwrap. 7. Secure the end of the rose with hot glue. It only takes a touch. And be careful with the hot glue, I burned myself, oh, roughly 500 times while doing these.
8. Once the rose is finished, glue the rose to the Styrofoam ball.
9. Repeat this 1 billion times, until you fully cover the ball in roses.
10. I recommend cutting or tearing the crepe paper as you go, since you don’t know how many strips you will need upfront. Plus, once you start on this project, you can pretty much eyeball the lengths that you need. 11. Dry overnight preferably. 12. Wrap the completed ball in the ribbon and tie off at the top. Cut to the length desired to hang.
13. Secure the top and bottom of the ribbon by inserting floral pins directly into the balls. This will secure that the ribbon does not slide off the pomander.
14. Hang with ribbon! And voila, you have created a rose pomander that will never wilt, and saved you hundreds! I spent $24 on this entire project, so this is completely cost-effective and a great addition to your next party, or even a little girl’s room!
These pomanders are beautiful! Thank you, Brittany, for the wonderful tutorial.
To learn about Brittany and read more of her party tips and ideas, check out her event company, Grey Grey Designs. Plus, you can see more of her parties here at Catch My Party. Also, if you'd like some pomanders for your next party, but don't want to make them yourself, you can buy them at Brittany's Etsy shop.
Do you have a DIY project from one of your parties that you'd like to share? Please email me at email@example.com. I'd love to show it off!