Posts Tagged ‘Lamp Shade’
My plan for this project was to create 2 lamp shades of different shapes, to hang them from the ceiling in my new office.
- An old lamp shade, you can buy at goodwill or any thrift store
- Hot glue and gun
- Clean the lampshade's surface
- Start gluing the rope around the lampshade until it's all covered
- Next, make at least 6 spirals using the rope in different sizes.
- Glue the spirals to the lampshade, making any design you want
- Attach a lamp to the lampshade and you're done!
Thanks for sharing your creativity, Wanessa! Can't wait to see how your new office turns out.