Posts Tagged ‘Treats’
3. Donut cakePile up some donuts and decorate with pretty paper straws and a cake banner.
4. Mini cakesMini cakes get dressed up for the holiday with frosting, berries and sprinkles!
5. Oreo popsOreo pops are dipped in white chocolate and colored heart sprinkles are added on top.
6. Cake popsA simple tiny heart makes all the difference with these lovely cake pops!
8. Peeps pigsMake cute piggies out of pink marshmallows, candy eyes, and pink sanding sugar! Valentine's Day party ideas and these free Valentine's Day printables.
What more can I say but... wow and yum! Here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving treats. Just click on the photo to see what party they come from.
As promised, here are more amazing Halloween treats from our favorite vendors. We've got creepy, we've got cute... take a look!
To learn more about the vendors or to buy some treats, just click on the link or the photo.
Mummy cake pops from Simply Posh
Chocolate Skeleton Cameo from The Frosted Petticoat
Halloween Skeleton Sugar Cookies from Sugar Sanctuary
Halloween Cake Pops from Mom's Killer Cakes & Cookies
Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Fondant Cupcake Topper from Mimicafe Union
Halloween Ghost Gourmet Marshmallows from Madyson's Marshmallows
Halloween Oreo Pops From Half Baked Co.
Skull Lollipops from Sweetniks
Halloween Hello Kitty Chocolate Covered Oreo by Serena's Party Boutique
You vendors blow me away! To see all our vendors, check out our entire party vendor directory, and if you're looking for FREE Halloween printables, we've got them, and if you'd like to check out some Halloween parties, we've got those, too.
If you are one of our vendors and have a Halloween treat you’d like me to add to an upcoming, please email me at jillian(at)catchmyparty(dot)com.
(Decorating a dessert table? Enter our $25 giveaway from Superior Nut Store. It's so easy!)
Anyone who knows me, knows I have a serious sweet tooth, so here's my roundup of my favorite Valentine's Day treats. (Click on the photos to see what parties they're from.)
Here's something we've been seeing on our main site for a while: whirly pops!
I'm not saying the moms at your parties will be happy with you serving their kids these gigantic sticky, sugary treats, but they do look great on a dessert table, work well as party favors, and are just so darn pretty. (Click on the photos to see what parties they came from.)