Posts Tagged ‘Wine Bottle’
Here's the latest DIY Wanessa of Wanessa Carolina Creations came up with. It's a great way to turn old wine bottles into beautiful conversation pieces! Wouldn't these be perfect as vases, centerpieces, or even to serve wine out of?
- Glass bottle
- Metalic spray paint (Krylon)
- Water spray bottle
- Hot glue gun and glue
- First scrub off the labels. (My method is simple. I put the bottle under running water and scrape the label off with the back of a knife. Then I scrub the bottle with a sponge to get the rest of the glue and paper off.)
- Dry the bottle and spray some water all over the bottle (not to much, just enough to look like sweat)
- Spray the bottle with the first coat of paint, wait at least 30 minutes, and apply a second coat
The bottle will look like this!
- When the paint is completely dry, start to wrap the twine around the middle of the bottle. To fasten, glue the twine with hot glue (just a little), then do the same on the bottle neck.
Your bottle will look like these, beautiful!