Virginie from That Cute Little Cake is here with a favor box DIY perfect for little Thanksgiving gifts and favors.
What better way to say thank you than with these adorable fall favor boxes? You can fill them with candy that shows through the leaf window and looks so cute. Plus, they are super easy to make. Just follow this step-by-step tutorial:
- Scrapbook card stock
- Pillow box template. I downloaded the small template from Homemade Gifts Made Easy.
- Leaves templates you can download here
- Seasonal M&Ms in fall colors
- Clear cello film
- Glue, scissors, craft knife
1. Cutout the pillow box using the template to trace the outline of the box on the card stock.
2. Use the template again to trace the fold lines.
3. Score the fold lines.
4. Use a leaf template to cutout a template shape from the front of the box. To make it easier, instead of tracing the leaf on the box, I use a low stick tape to attach the leaf to the box and I then cut the shape...
5. Glue some clear cello film to close the window.
6. Fold the box and secure the flap with glue.
7. Embellish with a tag and ribbon if you wish.