PhotosView all 8 photos →
- The best part of a kids' party is dressing up! There were... [read more]
- The fun and games included searching the fairy sand box f... [read more]
- The food included chocolate bowls filled with candied sun... [read more]
- The favor bags included homemade fairy play dough, fun fo... [read more]
- A selection of the handmade Flower Fairies I created for ... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Little Elves and Fairies gathered in Fairyland for an enchanting day of fun, games and feasting!
Walking through the Enchanted Fields to the Fairy Grotto!
What People Ate
The little fairies munched on candied sunflower seeds, cotton candy, chocolate covered strawberries, marshmallow wands, cake pops and more!
Most Touching Moment
Amelia's reaction to seeing the Fairy Bower for the first time.
What People Drank
Sparkling strawberry lemonade and fizzy berry frappe!
One boy's horrified reaction to being told he had to dress up too! He'd only seen the girls with their tutus and crowns and didn't know there were 'boy costumes' too!
The little elves and fairies, of course! The boys received wings, a wand, a pouch, elf ears and a pixie cap. The girls received wings, a wand, a tutu, and a flowery fairy crown with fairy ears!
My Party Motto
A while back I decided that I don't mind spending my time making my kids' parties special if I don't have to spend a lot of money. I want them to have beautiful parties, but on a budget! So instead of purchasing finished items, I bought craft supplies and made everything myself! It was a labor of love, and such a good time!