PhotosView all 44 photos →
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Anika's Lalaloopsy inspired "Cute as a button 1st birthday party
We decided to emphasize more on the elements of lalaloopsy which is buttons or anything that involves sewing :)
There were lots of fun DIY in this party done by the stylist Gideon Hermosa
1.Buttons design made of styro plate were painted in pastel color were used in the ceiling decor,stage backdrop,photobooth backdrop and dessert buffet backdrop.
2.Party hats for the kids with embroidery names.
3.Pastel wreath were hang on dessert buffet corner
4.Table cloth embroidery were used at the dessert buffet.
5.Lettered shaped cushions "Anika"that were displayed at milestone corner
Some DIY stuff that I've made :)
2.Spools label holders
3.Hoola hoop as a photo display for baby's picture through out the 1st year
4.Instagram frame that were used in the photobooth which is made of foam boards (my idea) :)
- Decorations - Gideon Hermosa
- Photographer - Lem Apigo
- Photographer - Shing Rheberg
- Photographer - Darwin Lucena
- Photographer - Paul Eric Reodique
- Photographer - Kat Mendoza
- Videographer - Jayjay Nicolasora
- Graphic Designer - Chery Gaby
- Party Favors - Artkits
- Cake designer - Daryl Versola Alderite
- Cakepops - Cute Cakepops Singapore
- Cupcakes - Cake Avenue Singapore
- Caricature/Face Painting - Party Parlour Singapore