PhotosView all 42 photos →
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Cullen's love for anything space-related inspired an out-of-this world birthday party. We had a "blast" celebrating our astronaut's big day!
My husband and I made most of what you see which made the party even more special to us. And of course we had help from our little ones.
rocket cake, cookies that matched the graphics, wedding cake mini comet cakes (cupcakes), planet cake pops, asteroids (rock candy), astronaut ice cream (freeze-dried), ice cream
rockets filled with lollipops and stickers, water guns, sand art
Activities / Games
photo op made to match graphics, astronauts protecting our planet from aliens with water guns, a "moon" walk (jump jump), moon sand art
What People Ate
Roast beef au ju(piter) po-boys, pb&j stars meteorite balls (meat balls), little dippers (veggine tray), fruit tray, melted moon (cheese dip)
What People Drank
alien punch, rocket fuel, rocket water
who knows?! (My hubby and I made most of the stuff ourselves so we start months in advance and don't track $ well)
when the "alien" showed up to the party with his belongings (cell phone, wallet) in ziploc bags in preparation for getting soaked
NASA workers (birthday boy and his little brother) and the aliens
- Cake designer - Sharon Nichols (Mother In Law/ Mamoo)
- Caterer - Kenny Nichols (Hubby/ Daddy)
- Graphic Designer - Make My Day, Llc (Myself)
- Cookie & Cake Pop Artist - A Dream Come True
- Cupcake Artist - Cupcakes, Oh So Divine
- Entertainment - Gmaw Frishy & "Uncle" Kerry
- Caterer - Regina Bergeron
- Bounce House - Bounce N' Around Inflatables