PhotosView all 40 photos →
- It is important to figure out how much of each dessert,... [read more]
- the basic centerpieces prior to candles, and confetti s... [read more]
- another view. we used frig pins to keep the flowers dow... [read more]
- the over all view of the dessert table layout. I made t... [read more]
- I made these mallow pops myself, for the first time, an... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
I was asked to help with the decor, theme, and set-up for this dinner. It was a lot of fun! We also did not spent a lot of money, and it came out really pretty. Especially by candlelight. Thanks to everyone on this site for the great ideas!
What People Ate
Catered Mexican food tortillas, fajitas, rice and beans, salad and fruit from "El Patio" -simi
What People Drank
Raspberry Lemonade, water, coffees, hot chocolate
dessert table set-up, cookies, cheesecake, candies, choc covered strawberries
God's conversation hearts bags with tags
Activities / Games
skits, valentine games
$100 for decor, games, favors, and more for the catered food. we already had all the tables, chairs, most of the beverage set up, and all the linens, and dessert table set up dishes.