PhotosView all 120 photos →
- On an antique tea cart, the front and back of Clare's in... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Last summer, my daughter participated in theatre camp for the first time. She made her stage debut as the duchess in Alice in Wonderland. She was so taken with the story, we decided to use Alice in Wonderland as our inspiration for her 7th birthday.
When tea was served!
Most Touching Moment
Clare's older and younger brothers agreeing to be Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and welcoming guests at the door.
Clare just being herself while trying to blow out trick candles.
Our "Alice" of course!
What People Ate
Fingers sandwiches, scones, fruit bread, cookies, fruit, and pudding.
What People Drank
Tea, juice, Mad Hatter Beer, wine, coffee, or soda
Birthday cake and cupcakes
Activities / Games
Created Mad Hatter fascinators and a magic show
A copy of Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, a personalized bookmark, and a cookie
- Caterer - Cheryl Maurer Of 2 Bubbies Cookies
- Caterer - David Heritage Of David Heritage Cakes And Catering
- Decorations - Carolyn Of Mountain Park Art
- Decorations - Kute Kardz
- Decorations - Dawn Chapek Of Custom Creations By Dawn
- Entertainment - Jeff Reid Of Many Faces Of Entertainment
- Photographer - Dannielle Mastroianni Photography
- Printables - Amanda Plott Of Paper Cut Couture