PhotosView all 120 photos →
- On an antique tea cart, the front and back of Clare's in... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Last summer, my daughter participated in theatre camp for the first time. She made her stage debut as the duchess in Alice in Wonderland. She was so taken with the story, we decided to use Alice in Wonderland as our inspiration for her 7th birthday.
Our "Alice" of course!
Birthday cake and cupcakes
Activities / Games
Created Mad Hatter fascinators and a magic show
A copy of Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, a personalized bookmark, and a cookie
When tea was served!
What People Ate
Fingers sandwiches, scones, fruit bread, cookies, fruit, and pudding.
What People Drank
Tea, juice, Mad Hatter Beer, wine, coffee, or soda
Most Touching Moment
Clare's older and younger brothers agreeing to be Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and welcoming guests at the door.
Clare just being herself while trying to blow out trick candles.
- Decorations - Carolyn Of Mountain Park Art
- Entertainment - Jeff Reid Of Many Faces Of Entertainment
- Decorations - Kute Kardz
- Printables - Amanda Plott Of Paper Cut Couture
- Decorations - Dawn Chapek Of Custom Creations By Dawn
- Caterer - Cheryl Maurer Of 2 Bubbies Cookies
- Photographer - Dannielle Mastroianni Photography
- Caterer - David Heritage Of David Heritage Cakes And Catering