Check out this beautiful party hosted to celebrate a special girl turning two! Enjoy the stunning details and it will totally make you wish you were invited!
- wood pallets with handwritten calligraphy
- gorgeous rustic tree stumps as cake stands
- organic dreamcatcher -- loop made from dried, varnished roots and a jute woven web
- food labels placed on wine corks
- personalized name badges from recycled paper
- the cutest little kissing booth made from recycled paper and wood
- wooden cutlery
- handmade paper origami birds
- beautiful pink blooms in terracotta pots for party favors
- a totally fun donut bar
- fresh flowers with greenery everywhere
- personalized kids' coloring books with tree bark color pencils
- finally, those gorgeous trees which made the most stunning back drop!
Overall, what a thoughtful and eco friendly theme! Not only pretty to look at but also, the earth friendliness makes it gorgeous by concept.
What People Ate