Check out this beautiful party hosted to celebrate a special girl turning two years old! In her momma's words, "We wanted a low key party this year. It may have gotten a little less 'low key'. But we still kept a simple and relaxed vibe!" Every single detail of this party is simply amazing that it will totally make you wish you were invited. Enjoy this stunning decor amidst the even more beautiful natural setting in San Diego. Last year, Ezri's first birthday was featured as 'party of the day' in here - search for 'Kate spade theme Ezri' to see all that action!
- wood pallets with handwritten calligraphy
- gorgeous rustic tree stumps as cake stands
- organic dreamcatcher -- loop made from dried, varnished tree roots and a jute woven web
- food labels placed on wine corks
- personalized name badges from recycled paper
- the cutest little kissing booth made from recycled paper and wood
- wooden cutlery
- handmade paper origami birds
- beautiful pink blooms in terracotta pots for party favors
- a very striking donut bar
- lots of fresh roses and greenery through out the tables
- personalized kids' coloring books with tree bark color pencils
- finally, those gorgeous huge trees which made the most stunning back drop!
Overall, what a thoughtful and eco friendly theme! Not only pretty to look at but also, the earth friendliness makes it gorgeous by concept.
What People Ate