PhotosView all 58 photos →
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Who doesn’t love a good BBQ with all your friends and family? Who doesn’t love strawberries and all the berries of summertime? Strawberry Shortcake is one of my favorites, so this year for my little boys 2nd birthday party, it was easy to have a fun backyard berry bash with all of our favorite people. I quickly fell in love with the red and white picnic gingham and the blue of vintage mason jars. It was fun to incorporate our lemonade stand and our old school gumball machines. It was a perfect way to kick off summer and celebrate my little man too. Happy 2nd Birthday to my little boyfriend!
- Cake designer - Sugar Pail Cakery
- Decorations - Triple M Good Parties
- Printables - The Blue Egg Events & Design
- Dress designer - *Golden*
- Party Favors - Piggy Bank Parties
- Party Favors - Favor Boutique By Anglique
- Cake designer - Sarndipity
- Lollipops - Evie And Mallow
- cookies - The Cookie Jar
- fabric banners - Handmade By Jennifer Chase