PhotosView all 15 photos →
- About 5 days before his birthday I whipped up these invi... [read more]
- I started by setting up our two man tent in the family r... [read more]
- I strung Christmas lights over the tent so that it would... [read more]
- I used my sofa table with a denim table runner for the d... [read more]
- This is a close up of the simple banner I made as part o... [read more]
- Some fun goodie bags for the kids. I included a small pl... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
I really wanted to have a fun family night for my husband's birthday this year.
My conditions for this party were long. It was a weeknight, so the festivities had to be over in time for the kids to go to bed for school the next day. It was January in Utah, so it would probably have to be an inside activity. And it had to be special just like my amazing husband!
I finally decided that an indoor camping party was perfect! We had hamburgers for dinner. We also watched a movie and made smores with marshmallows roasted in the fireplace.