PhotosView all 21 photos →
- Some of the party guests - we had a wonderful turnout, wi... [read more]
- Baby Jack. Born in 2010, the year of the Tiger - for a b... [read more]
- Jack in front of part of his "Happy 100 Days" banner. The... [read more]
- I designed a "100 Days" logo for the invitation as well a... [read more]
- I created signage for most of the table-top items (cutler... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
In keeping with the Korean tradition, we celebrated our son's 100th day of life with a "100 Day Celebration". Known as the "baek-il", we had family and friends over at our house to share in food including the traditional ricecakes. I had to design most everything from scratch since my internet-search didn't turn up many ideas for a Korean 100 day celebration. I had fun with the details...and we had a wonderful turnout and great celebration for Jack.
The full story is found on my blog at http://marie-potter.blogspot.com/2010/08/jacks-100-day-celebration.html