PhotosView all 23 photos →
- So much color! I made the circus booths out of PVC pipe,... [read more]
- I bought small pieces of foam board, printed out the sig... [read more]
- For the ring toss game, I bought rootbeer bottles.The wo... [read more]
- My friend Arlene cut out, and hand painted the wooden du... [read more]
- A simple game that had ALL the kids coming back for more... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
I created a Circus/Carnival party for our son's 1st Birhtday! Fresh popcorn, cotton candy, game booths, and prizes were a big hit! I made the circus booths out of PVC pipe, and rebar. I painted each piece of pipe, and even added yellow polka dots!