PhotosView all 12 photos →
- I bought neon t-shirts for all the girls for 3.50 from w... [read more]
- I made 21 of these, one for each girl. They are fingerl... [read more]
- graffiti wall. my husband found a large sheet of painte... [read more]
- here's the black walls. my husband though of weed blocke... [read more]
- My husband set up a white muslin sheet on our bay window... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Each year, we have a big party for our girls. This year, we wanted to keep the number of guests down so we decided to have a slumber party. I thought a "blacklight" or "Glow" party would be a great theme.
The art project and everyone's reaction when they walked into the house.
What People Ate
hot dogs, PB&J and chicken nuggets. Couldn't find any good eats that glow.
What People Drank
Capri Sun. For an adult party, you can serve any drink with Tonic and it would glow.
Set up and Tips
We originally bought the screw in type of black lights from Home Depot. They worked but then my husband found a really good price on craig's list for the 48" fluorescent bulbs and once they were installed they made black glow :) Recommendation: Don't skimp on the lights. I bought a $8 flashlight on amazon that had a blacklight. Took it to the store to help identify things that glow. Remember, neon doesn't mean it will glow. So be careful.
Cup cakes that glow in the dark.
Activities / Games
Art project, Wii U and a movie.
Neon shirts, necklace, crochet fingerless glove, socks and led sunglasses.