PhotosView all 24 photos →
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Since my little guy was an infant, he had a love for Mickey Mouse. As he got older he also developed a strong liking for cars. When it came time to plan his 2nd Birthday party, I couldn’t decide on just one theme, so I opted to combine his two favorite things, and create a Mickey Mouse road rally party theme! My little birthday boy was beaming all day long! I used authentic road signs, tires, and even created a mini grandstand for the kids!
What People Ate
the guests feasted on Dip stick mac 'n cheese, brake fluid beans, and oil pan fried chicken. The little guests were served chicken nuggets & fries inside of a cardboard car food holder. They sipped juice from caution cone cups!
Activities / Games
The party guests painted wooden cars at the "body shop" They all had the best time! They loved their paint jobs.
each guest took home a small tool box, filled with all sorts of Mickey Mouse loot! The guests also took home jars of bubbles.
- Custom designed wreath/crown - The Knock Knock Factory
- Fondant cupcake toppers - Lynlee's Petite Cakes
- Custom party shirts - Tini Posh
- Custom hair bow - Encore Cheer Bows
- Party Planner - Laura's Little Party
- Photographer - Laura's Little Party
- Printables - Whimsical Printables
- Printables - Custom Invitations From Brooklyn Design Studio