PhotosView all 25 photos →
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Mother’s are that one thing in life that we can always count on for guidance, friendship, support, and unconditional love. There is nothing that they would not do for their children, and for that we need to celebrate their love not only on Mother’s Day, but everyday.
Our Mother’s Day Party was inspired by the adorable and fun Pancakes and Pajamas party printables by Forever Your Prints.
We used the adorable printable set, and additional patterned papers to create paper pinwheel centerpieces. A festive paper table runner, and other paper products helped offset the printables.
We mixed polka dots, chevron, and striped patterns in pinks, purples, greens, and blues to create that festive and fun party scene.
Everything, other than serving pieces used in this party was disposable, perfect for those hard-working mothers.
- Event design & styling - Megan Hodapp Designs
- Party Planner - Obsessed Events
- Photographer - Nikki Hancock Photography
- Printables - Forever Your Prints
- Decorative Cookies - Katies Creative Baking
- Caterer - Sweet Works
- Party Favors - Pink Picker Party
- Location - Vierra Farms
- Cupcakes - Sugar Rush Cakes, Etc.