PhotosView all 14 photos →
- For fun "thank you" gifts I found jump ropes, wind up cha... [read more]
- I made a simple shirt for my son to wear. Cut the number... [read more]
- The door sign is foam board my husband cut into an oval s... [read more]
- The balloon table was inspired by Martha Stewart's party.... [read more]
- Felt flag banner is something else I made. Made a templa... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
For our son's 6th birthday party we chose a fun & active theme...an OBSTACLE COURSE! With games, yummy treats, sunshine and fun awards/medals it was one amazingly fun party!
I also knew I wanted to do a vintage-y red & blue w/ a crisp white color combo.
After deciding on the theme, I googled "obstacle course birthday party" and found Martha Stewart had one on her website. I got most of the inspiration from that one website!
Probably the water balloon fight (that wasn't captured on camera)!
What People Ate
Cake balls, veggie tray, chips, various kinds of candies and lemonade & iced tea. Cupcakes & ice cream were also served.
Most Touching Moment
My son telling me (after the party) that all his friends got him exactly what he wanted and how nice that was.
What People Drank
Lemonade, iced tea and bottled water.
Watching the kids try to do the crab walk from one spot to the next...they'd get off course and start laughing.