PhotosView all 10 photos →
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
On a bright sunshiny day a little while ago now, super-sweet Saskia turned two.
I had settled on a fun, girly pink and red polkadot themed party to celebrate the milestone and set about styling every detail of the couture candy and cake celebration to match.
The spotty dessert table comprised:
- Vanilla bean cupcakes
- Tahitian lime babycakes with zesty lime frosting, mini fondant hearts and sanding sugar
- Lolly shaped sugar cookies
- White chocolate covered Tim Tam cookie pops
- Three-coloured macaroons in Champagne, rose, and strawberry flavours
- Coconut ice
- Strawberry and raspberry jellybeans
- Milk chocolate bars
- Strawberry flavoured milk
Spotty themed papers, matching bunting, tissue paper pom poms and lanterns, grosgrain ribbons and damask tablecloths complete the super sweet table.