PhotosView all 28 photos →
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
I am so excited to share our Little Lamb’s Vintage Girl Birthday Party with you! It was certainly a labor of love with months of planning, crafting and painting involved. As well as so many generous and talented contributors! This is hands-down one of my favorite events to date. Filled with so many small details, I hope that my little daughter will look back some day and see how much love went into the planning her 4th Birthday for her.
What People Ate
Pinwheel Sandwichs, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad
What People Drank
"Fleece as White as Snow Punch"
The Birthday girl in a darling Tutu from Atutudes
Vanilla Cake, Brownie Pops, Ice Cream, White Chocolate Lambs, French Macarons
Little Lamb Favor bags filled with candies - Jelly Bellies 7 Sixlets
Activities / Games
Hand Made Ruffle Number PInata filled with toys
- Balloons - One Stylish Party
- Decorations - Titi's Tutus
- Decorations - Peckled
- Decorations - Pretty My Party
- Decorations - Jp Alexander Events
- Cake designer - Autumn Lynn's Chocolate Sins
- Cake designer - Evie & Mallow
- Decorations - Vanessa Grant Events
- Dress designer - Atutudes
- Photographer - A Moment Remembered
- Decorations - Butter Cream Dreams
- Florist - Peace And Love Florist