* INSPIRATION: My inspiration came from all the gorgeous colors that the ocean floor offers and the hot pink flower from the Mermaid printable set.
* DECOR: Bring the ocean floor to your dessert table using sheer fabric, tulle, curly ting ting, bubble wire(scrapbook supply) and the icons from Bird's Party Under The Sea printable set to re-create the feel of sea that includes sea weeds sea creatures and bubbles.
* FOOD/DRINKS/DESSERTS/CANDY: For our Under The Sea party, we served Oysters(cookies that resemble a sea shell with a white candy inside) and sweets that matched exactly with the printable set like dolphin cookies, fish cake pops, chocolate covered pretzels and fondant cupcake toppers.
* PARTY FAVORS: As for favors, the girls were giving their own Under The Sea treasure chest with gold coins, necklaces and a message in a bootle keepsake. They also took home the cutest favor ever from Hands 2 Design that replicated the icons from Bird's Party Under The Sea printable set and a plush octopus.
* PARTY ACTIVITIES: To bring the seaside feeling to our party, the girls made sand art bottles in shape of sea creatures.
Concept & Styling:.Crissy's Crafts - http://crissyscrafts.blogspot.com/
Photography:Crissy's Crafts - http://crissyscrafts.blogspot.com/
Printables Designer (if applicable): Bird's Party - http://www.birdsparty.com/
Decorated cookies and cake pops: Astonishing Cakes LLC - http://www.astonishingcakes.com
Fondant cupcake toppers: Edible Details - http://www.edibledetails.com
Custom mermaid tee: *golden* - https://www.facebook.com/goldenshop
paper straws, ribbons, wooden silverware and wooden sticks:Katarina's Paperie - http://www.katarinaspaperie.com
Cold porcelain favors: Hands 2 Design - Cold Porcelain- http://www.hands2design.blogspot.com/
Candy, seashell bowl, crafts, paper goods, paper fans, fish net, treasure chest and plush octopus: Oriental Trading - www.OrientalTrading.com
Chocolate Covered Pretzel: Peace. Love. Pretzels. - http://www.etsy.com/shop/PeaceLovePretzels