PhotosView all 13 photos →
- I used waffle bowls that are usually used for ice cream t... [read more]
- I dipped the rim of the bowls in pink melting chocolate a... [read more]
- With the left over cupcake batter I made heart shaped cak... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
Last Valentine's Day I decided a few things-
1. I was not going to babysit like I've done so many years before
2. I was content with sitting home and relaxing
3. I wanted to bake goodies and
4. I wanted to people who were babysitting to feel loved and appreciated.
On February 14th 2010, I accomplished all of the above.
Fresh Life Radio (our radio station at our church) was putting on a Valentine's Soiree, so I decided I would surprise the volunteers with a yummy dessert buffet. It was super fun to bake and create this fun dessert table! I stuck with simple desserts, so i could make more and not stress :) here's how it turned out...
Cupcakes, brownie bites, muddie buddies in a waffle bowl, rice crispy treats, mini heart cakes and candy.
Hearing how much they appreciated it.
What People Ate