PhotosView all 10 photos →
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
I recently had my daughter’s 4th birthday party…a vintage circus theme. The theme was a a lot of vintage with a touch of circus in pinks and yellows. Lots of bunting, cookies and handmade treats. Neighborhood girls did face painting on the little ones which everyone loved...especially the birthday girl.
The best moment at the party was watching the birthday girl's face light up when she saw the completed sweets table.
Most Touching Moment
The most touching party of the party was the thank you kiss I received from my little girl.
- Photographer - Karen Wright Photography
- Stationer - Kim Of Tom Kat Studio
- Cake Design Inspiration - Small Paul Magazine
- Crown Designer - True Love Found
- Dessert Table Inspiration - Sweet Designs By Amy Atlas
- fondant designs used on cake - Kids Cakes
- Birthday Girls Tutu - Simply Sweet Shoppe
- Dress designer - Modern Frills
- Modern Frills blog - Kristina Of Modern Frills