PhotosView all 10 photos →
- My invitation. I told everyone they were going to be bus... [read more]
- I cut out my banner using the Cricut machine. I stuck it... [read more]
- My dining table set up for the scrapbooking pages. Again... [read more]
- I used black plates with damask napkins. I tied black/wh... [read more]
- My cake featuring a teddy bear lying on its back watchin... [read more]
- I alsomade the cupcakes. I made pink and blue background... [read more]
- Everyone did a great job at making their pages for baby'... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
To celebrate the upcoming arrival of my third child, I had a small baby shower. I wanted a bee theme and ended up adding some bears to it as well. The colours were yellow, white and damask black. I hung damask black and white pom poms from the ceiling and used damask material and white tablecloths. I made a banner which featured the word baby and two bees on either end. This was stuck to a canvas. I made the cupcakes and cakes. I had everyone make a scrapbooking page to create the start of an album for my baby.
Talking and laughing about everyone's baby stories.
What People Ate
Pink and blue macarons (passionfruit and white chocolate fillings), chocolate mudcake and cupcakes, fresh fruit, and crossiants.
What People Drank
Punch, tea, and coffee.
Pink and blue macarons (passionfruit and white chocolate fillings), chocolate mudcake and cupcakes, and fresh fruit.
Activities / Games
Making scrapbooking pages for baby's album. Guessing whether I was having a boy or a girl.
Didn't have one but I always try to buy things I can reuse at another event e.g. canvas backdrop, buckets
Honey bee soap