PhotosView all 52 photos →
- The birthday girl, as you can tell is a sassy little on!... [read more]
- I fancified her birthday sneakers with crystals. The ce... [read more]
- The birthday girl's Minnie ears. Ordered from eBay a fe... [read more]
- The bow buffet with our Minnie Silhouette centerpiece an... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
We decided a few years ago that for Zion's 5th birthday, we would venture to Disney... Shortly after that decision, we made a family secret and set to planning. Because she had no idea, Zion set to party planning. She chose the theme (which was perfect) and was so excited to help mommy make 100+ hair bows.
I LOVE pink but I know that 90% of the parties I plan for her are pink so, we went for the original color combo - red, black, white and pops of yellow.
After the party, Zion gave me a huge hug and said it was the best birthday ever!
During the dance contest, Zion started BBoy dancing!
The birthday girl, of course!
What People Ate
Hot Dog Buffet included all beef grilled hot dogs and all the fixin's (Pop-Pop's chili was a hit!). Mini and individual portions of the following: - Macaroni and cheese - Bow tie pasta salad (spinach, zesty Italian dressing, cherry tomatoes, and italian blend cheese - SO FRESH AND YUM!) - fruit salad - cheese and crackers - chips
What People Drank
Bow Berry punch (fruit punch)
Hand Made Items
- crystal-toed shoes - bday girl dress - bow holder crafts - Pin the Bow on the Minnie - Pinata - Minnie ears for guests - Hair bows for the buffet
- cupcakes - iced brownie bites - sugar cookies - birthday cake and cupcakes
Activities / Games
1. Decorated mommy-made bow holders 2. Decorated mirrors 3. Minnie Says (like Simon says) 4. Pin the Bow on the Minnie (like Pin the Tail on the Donkey) 5. Dance Contest (per the bday girl's request) 6. Pinata 7. Bow-tique shopping
Minus the bow buffet and outfit, it was a $250 party... The bow-tique was an estimated $200 in supplies and ribbon... Mostly things I already had and I made WAY too much for the number of guests!
Hair bows from the hair bow buffet