- You must be at least 13 years of age to use this site
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your display name
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other Catch My Party users.
- You may not use catchmyparty.com for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, and links that you submit, post, and display on the catchmyparty.com website.
- You many not modify, adapt or hack catchmyparty.com or modify any other website so it falsely implies that it is associated with catchmyparty.com
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any catchmyparty.com users
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
- You must not, while using catchmyparty.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your catchmyparty.com account. Also, you understand and agree that Catch My Party cannot be responsible for the content posted on its site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use catchmyparty.com at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or delete your information or account for any reason without notice at any time
- We reserve the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
- We may remove content and accounts that we determine to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- catchmyparty.com will make it possible to post images and text hosted on the site to outside websites. Pages on other websites which display data hosted on Catch My Party must provide a link back to catchmyparty.com
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames
We do NOT claim ANY ownership rights of the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through our site and services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through our site and services, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside our site and ervices. You can remove your information at any time by deleting your account.
Catch My Party obeys all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement and remove content deemed in violation of these laws. To make a claim, please submit:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner
- A description of the copyrighted material claimed to be infringed upon
- A description of the material and information on how Catch My Party can locate it
- Your contact information including address, telephone number and email
- A statement that you believe the use of the material is not authorized
- A statement that the information you are submitting is accurate, truthful, and that you have the right to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Claims can be sent to: .
(These terms of service were inspired without permission from Twitter.)