Baby Shower Water Bottle Labels, Birthday, etc - Waterproof and self stick
8" x 2" Waterproof Water Bottle Labels
THESE LABELS ARE 100% WATERPROOF.
WILL NOT BLEED OR FALL APART WHEN SUBMERGED.
How to order:
1. Add product to cart
2. Let us know the text and colors you would like printed in the "notes to seller" box
3. Checkout and wait for your digital proof to arrive in etsy messaging.
4. New to etsy or have questions? Call us toll free at 888-511-5223
******PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR ETSY MESSAGING FOR YOUR PROOF TO PREVENT DELAYS IN PROCESSING
Turnaround time and shipping information:
1. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of proof approval, but please allow up to 3 days in house printing time unless you need a rush job.
2. We can almost always accommodate rush orders, convo us for details.
3. We ship by US Postal service first class mail and Priority Mail. Overnight services are also available by request.
About Us and Our Guarantee:
LabelsRus has been in business since 1998. We are label professionals who take our job very seriously. Etsy is not a hobby or part time job for us.
Printing beautiful labels is what we're all about! If you're looking for a top notch team that will deliver top quality personalized labels, we're ready and waiting to help you. Go ahead and message us and 90% of the time you will get a response within minutes.
Water bottle brands that fit this 8" x 2" label:
There are dozens of brands of bottled water and many brands are regional meaning we don't ever see them in Florida. Some brands we've tested that will work are below. Many other brands will also work. Just be sure that the label is 8" or less around the bottle and 2" or less from the top of the label to the bottom.
1. Aquafina 16.9, 12 oz and 8 oz
2. Dasani 16.9 and 8 oz.
3. Clover Valley 8 oz.
4. Sams Choice 10 oz.
5. Nestle Pure Life 8 oz.
1. Get the sturdiest bottle you can find with the least amount of ridges.
2. If you get a bottle with ridges where the labels will be applied, make sure the ridges are even. This will make your label look much straighter with minimal wrinkles.
3. Always remove the existing label before applying the personalized labels.
4. Never apply the labels to wet bottles, always apply when dry.
5. When applying the labels we've found it helpful to lay the bottle on a clean flat surface and roll the label on after you've lined it up on the bottle. This makes for a nice tight and even application.
6. Don't get in a hurry if at all possible, it goes by pretty quick with a helper and some patience. :)