Custom Party Printables by Jeannie L Dickson
product info: ...
Barnyard Invitation, Thank You Card, Cupcake Wrappers, Cupcake Toppers, and More - PINK - DIY Party Pack - uPrint files
Do It Yourself: Pink Barnyard themed Printable Party Pack by HoneyBops. Just Print, Cut and Glue this One-Of-A-Kind set! Created with my very ownl illustrations!
NOTE:This listing is for digital files that will be sent to you via email.
The printable party pack includes the following:
♥ Personalized Invite - 4x6" or 5x7" - JPG or PDF
♥ Thank Moo Card (Name at the bottom can be personalized - specify size: 4x6" or 5x7" JPG or PDF
♥ 2 inch Circles/Cupcake Toppers - 7 different designs! - PDF
♥ 4x6" Treat Bag Topper - PDF (three to a letter size page)
♥ Return Address Label - ready to print Avery Template - Word Document
♥ Barnyard Banner that spells: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - 1 letter per letter size page - PDF
* If you would like a banner that spells your child's name, please contact me for a Reserved Listing.
♥ Cupcake Wrappers - 4 different colors - PDF
♥ 8x10 inch Party Sign - PDF
♥ Water Bottle Label
♥ Straw mini flags (3 different designs) - PDF
♥ Happy Birthday Party Hats - 2 Different Colors - PDF
♥ Napkin Wrappers- 3 different designs - PDF
TO PERSONALIZE and RECEIVE THIS SET:
1. Purchase this listing and Email me the following information to honeybops [!at] gmail.com
♥ Invite: (Name, party details, rsvp info and specify size: 4x6" or 5x7")
♥ Thank You Card: Name of your child (specify size: 4x6" or 5x7")
♥ 2 inch circles: Circle One: Age; Circle Two: Wording
♥ Treat Bag Topper: Wording, Name, Age, Date
♥ Return Address Label: Name and Address
2. Next: **WATCH YOUR INBOX** I'll email proofs to you within 2 business days after receiving payment confirmation).
3. Once approved, your custom high resolution digital files will be sent to you via email within 1 business day.
SOFTWARE NEEDED: You'll need to have the following software to open this file: Adobe Acrobat (which you can download for free at: www.adobe.com).
NOTE: PDF files are NON-EDITABLE.
After you've received your personalized digital invite, you are ready to print! Here are some printing suggestions: (we suggest to choose matte or luster finish):
1. Online photolabs like shutterfly, snapfish etc....
2. Send invites to be printed to any local photo lab of your choice ( like Walmart, Target, Costco, etc.)
3. Print at home *
4. E-mail invites to your friends or upload to places like pingg.com (which is free* and super flexible!)
5. Print your other party pack items on bright white cardstock or linen paper for an extra awesome look!
*If you plan to print at home and would like to have multiple invitations laid out on an 8.5x11" page, just let me know and I can send you it to you as a PDF.
[KIND DISCLAIMER: Colors on your final, printed product may vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen due to differences in ink, paper and printing / processing methods (home printers, photo-labs, etc). We recommend you always print one invite and if you're happy with it print as many as you need. If you'd like colors to be slightly modified, I'll be happy to work with you]
Illustrations and original designs © 2011 Jeannie L Dickson
All Rights Reserved