♥♥ Welcome to Lily Pie Studio ♥♥
♥ Click here to look at more invitation designs in my shop:
♥ This listing is for a 5x7 Carnival / Circus Themed Photo Invitation (flattened JPEG) file that will be emailed to you for you to print.
You may print as many invitations as you need as NO printed card will be shipped to you.
♥♥♥♥ ORDER PROCESS ♥♥♥♥
1. Choose the invitation design you like, add it to your cart and purchase it using PayPal.
2. please send me an email to
LPSORDERS [!at] GMAIL.COM
including the following information:
• Child's Name
• Date of Event
• Time of Event
• Event Location
• RSVP info
• Any special wording requests (if design deems it feasible)
• one high resolution photo* (un-cropped if possible)
3. within 24-48 hours, I will send you a low resolution proof (with watermark) to the email address under your etsy account. During this time, please take the time to carefully make sure all the information is correct.
4. Email me back with the final approval or any requests for revisions if needed.
6. within 24 hours,(usually less) I will email you the FINAL high resolution digital JPEG file with no watermark embedded.
Simple as that :)
*By submitting photos to Lily Pie Studio, you agree that you are the photographer or have written permission from the photographer.
You also agree that you will take full responsibility for the photos you submit if you have not received permission from the photographer.
Lily Pie Studio will not be held liable for any misuse of the copyrighted photos you submitted.
Please DO NOT send photos if you do not own their copyright.
Thanks for your understanding.
♥♥THIS FILE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!
Please note that sharing, distributing or reselling this file/invitation is not allowed.
It is for non-commercial use only.
Brittany Miller Photography
(graphics by www.nitwitcollections.com under License #32516)
(graphics by www.nitwitcollections.com under License #45916)
(graphics by www.nitwitcollections.com under License #56510)
Please keep in mind that each computer monitor displays colors slightly differently, and therefore your actual printed invitation may not look exactly alike as it does on your computer screen.
Thanks for visiting my shop!
I spend countless of hours creating my original invitations/matching printable designs and take great pride in what I do.
I am NOT flattered when I find out my work is being duplicated.
There is a HUGE difference between being inspired by a design and copying my designs.
Please do not copy my work. Thank You.