These adorable Barbie and zebra print purses are perfect for party favors, craft activity, or as a place card for the party table. They coordinate with my Barbie Printable Birthday package. http://www.etsy.com/listing/65017253/printable-diy-personalized-zebra-barbie
This is a listing for a digital file that you print, cut, and assemble. Each purse is on a 8.5x11" PDf file. Print as many as you need! The assembled purse has two holes on top for you to punch and embellish with ribbon, marabou, beads, etc. Also available without Barbie logo.
Check out my store for more Barbie Silhouette party decor: http://etsy.me/1phovrg
You will receive a high-resolution (300dpi) PDF file for you to print or have printed. You will need Adobe Reader (a free download at adobe.com) to open the file. Colors may vary slightly depending on your monitor and printer settings. All pages are formatted to be printed as an 8.5x11.
After receipt of payment and information, the file will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- PDF file of hot pink zebra print Barbie theme purse
***Any watermarks on images will be removed***
-PDF reader or Adobe Acrobat (a free download at adobe.com)
-photo paper or white cardstock
This file is for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file. Party Paper Creations retains all rights.
Frequent questions about this listing:
1. How many sheets of paper are needed for 1 purse? 1 purse per 8.5x11" sheet
2. What weight card stock did you use? I used white flyer/presentation paper
3. For the pink page, did you print that on pink paper or is that a page that is part of the pdf and then printed on white paper? the entire purse and instructions are on one PDF and printed on white paper. All you do is cut out and assemble
4. What glue/adhesive did you use to put it together? photo glue stick
5. DId you use anything special to cut out the pieces? I used scissors but you can also use an exacto knife
6. How did you attach the diamond jewel? Glue. If you want the flap to open and be functional then you could use velcro
7. How large is the purse once it is assembled? They are approx. 4.5" across the bottom and 2.5" from the bottom to the top flap so they are best used as placecards or for small candies.