Printable invitations, cupcake toppers and whole coordinating party packages!
product info: ...
DIY Printable Birthday Party Package. Custom Fairy and Butterfly Garden Party Package including invitation.
This printable party package includes:
1. Customized 5x7 party invitation.
2. A 4x6 thank you card.
3. 2 inch circle cupcake toppers customized.
4. 2 inch circle favor tags.
5. Birthday Banner! Each piece is 5x5 and you put together to create the cutest banner ever! The only customization to this is the age of the child to read "Happy 3rd Birthday"
6. Blank labels to use for things like food labels or anything.
7. Customized round 4 inch circles that can be used as cake toppers or other decorations.
8. Welcome sign than can be customized with a name if you want.
9. Water bottle wraps
When item is purchased please include in the notes or send me an email (email@example.com) with the name, age and invitation details so that I may customize your package as quickly as possible. Whatever you want on the invitation is fine but you must send me that info. If I get to your order (I go in order of sales) and I don’t have the information this will delay the process and I am not responsible for that.
Turnaround time for party packages is 3 business days but usually quicker depending on orders.
This is a printable party package only. You are free to print as many of each of these items as you need. The possibilities are endless! No physical item will be sent.
This is for personal use only. You may not forward, resale or share any of my creations.
By purchasing this listing you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed http://www.etsy.com/shop/paperprettydesigns/policy . Graphics by babystar designs
Please note that the cupcake toppers, favor tags, birthday banner, water bottle wraps, 4 inch circles and blank labels can all be printed out on regular white card stock and then you will have to create what you want with them or you can even print it on sticker paper. The cupcake toppers and favor tags are meant to be cut out using a 2” circle punch like the ones you will find at Hobby Lobby or Michaels or you can just leave them square.
If you have any questions...please just ask!
cohenlane [!at] hotmail.com