Hello, miss! Are you looking for a sugary sweet stamp that will knock the Mary Janes off your prissy great aunt? Look no further! This stamp is so beautiful, your correspondents will swoon when they see your envelopes adorned with a "prettier than hand-written" custom address stamp like this one.
• Featured in the Emmaline Bride wedding guide.
"This is so beautiful and shipped so fast. Thank you so much!" — Tarrah
"Love our new address stamp! Nicci tweaked it to be just perfect for us!" — Nora
"Great stamp, beautifully made, fast shipping!" — Cassie
"Beautiful stamp! I'll have this as a return address for years to come." — Rebecca
"Awesome product, great communication, and fast shipping." — Kristen
"So fabulous!! Even better than described, and was shipped very quickly." — Hailey
♥ STAMP QUALITY
You will receive a custom-designed, high-quality, commercial-grade rubber stamp that is made to last for years. Handles are made from North American native woods. These are die laser engraved in real rubber. Ink is not included, but can be added to your order for an additional cost. Each stamp measures approximately 2.5" wide and 1.5" tall.
♥ TIMELINE & PROOFS
• Once you have placed your order and sent your event details, you will receive a proof via Etsy messages within the amount of time listed under the Shipping & Policies tab.
• Needed it yesterday? Add this to your cart to receive a proof within just 8 hours. https://www.etsy.com/listing/192908838/rush-order
• Your order includes three rounds of proofs (revisions). Please allow 24 hours between each revision.
• Your stamp will be shipped the business day following your approval. Please allow 2-6 business days for US shipping. Expedited orders are also available for an additional cost.
♥ INK PAD
Don't forget to add an ink pad to your order to receive a ColorBox Archival Dye ink pad. They are available in a rainbow of gorgeous colors, fast drying, and permanent on most porous surfaces. If that's not enough for you, let me know. Felt pads are 1 7/8" x 3." Download our color chart here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8927993/PaperStreetPress_Ink_Pad_Choices.pdf
The number one return address mistake is using an apostrophe on last names. If you insist, I will include it, but please note that you will look like a star if you leave it out. "The Smiths" means there is more than one person named Smith and the invitation is from them all. If you put "The Smith's," you are showing plural possession of something, we don't know what, maybe you mean the house. But if your use "The Smith's" — this would mean the Smith's house is sending the invitations, not the people that make up the Smith family who are the Smiths (plural not possessive — so no apostrophe!)
♥ THE PAPER STREET PRESS GUARANTEE
All our stamps are of the highest quality, and satisfaction is guaranteed.
♥ LIKE US
Like www.facebook.com/joyonpaper to enjoy tips, discounts, and giveaways.