Wedding Program Fan Deposit
Keep your guests cool with these fans which double as a program too! Fabulous for that seaside, beach or outdoor wedding ceremony!
Size: 3 1/4" width at widest x 7 1/4" high
This listing is for a DEPOSIT to begin working on your custom program fans. Deposits are non-refundable.
There is a 25 fan MINIMUM purchase.
Programs are cut using professional grade die-cutting machine.
The price per (each) fan starts at $3.75 for a 5 page program and includes:
- 3 pages printed on either matte (120# weight) or linen (100# weight) cardstock in a selection of white, ivories, and ecru colored hues
- 3 pages printed in either color or black ink
- 2 pages blank with color cardstock (colors to coordinate with your event),
- fastening with eyelet or double-faced satin ribbon
Quantity pricing is available for program orders of 76 or more.
- Metallic cardstock
- additional printed and/or blank pages
- embellishments (e.g. rhinestones, flowers, etc.)
- ribbon length so that it creates a loop to hang from ceremony chairs
Programs take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be printed and assembled once design specifications are determined and the quantity of programs being ordered. We recommend placing a deposit as soon as possible to reserve the space on our calendar.
*** If your event is in the not-so-distant future, please convo us with your wedding date as well as the date you would need them by BEFORE purchasing the deposit. We do our best to accommodate rush orders on a case by case basis; a rush fee will be applicable to these orders. ***
1) Purchase Deposit Listing
2) Send us via convo the details to be included in your program. Include colors, theme/monogram/style and formality, names and any details you would like to see on your program.
3) We will create a proof of your program. You will receive a jpg proof of your program sent via Etsy convo. Please review it to ensure spelling, dates and details are all correct.
4) Revisions are made. Included are 3 rounds of revisions in addition to the original proof. Additional rounds of revisions are billed accordingly.
5) Upon approval of the final proof, the file is prepared for print. Once the final proof is approved, no further changes can be made. In the event, a mistake is found or details are changed, you will be billed according to stage of production of the original programs plus charged for the new, corrected order.
6) Once assembly of programs has begun, an invoice for the balance of the program cost (minus deposit) plus shipping will be created and sent to you. We offer shipping via USPS Priority Mail (2-4 business days), USPS Express Priority Mail (1-2 business days), FedEx 2 day, and FedEx Standard Overnight for US orders. International clients are welcomed and we offer shipping via USPS Priority Mail (6-10 business days), USPS Express Priority Mail (3-5 business days) , or FedEx.
7) Programs are shipped fully assembled the next business day after they are completed. (e.g. An order finished on Wednesday would ship on Thursday).
For fabulous party details and ideas, please visit our blog!