Personalized Printable Decorations and Invitations
product info: ...
Girls Vintage Silhouette Invitation for Birthday Party or Baby Shower - DIY Printable Invite by BeeAndDaisy
Introducing the Vintage Girls Balloon Silhouette printable party or shower invitation by Bee and Daisy! This invite was inspired by a playground song that my Mom taught me as a child.
Our adorable printable invites set the mood for your little one's big day! Save time & money by purchasing your choice of design and then print at home or with your choice of photo finisher. Be sure to take a look in our shop for the coordinating printable party decorations that are available for each invite design!
Find shop turn around times, policy, and FAQs here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeeAndDaisy/policy
READY TO ORDER? HERE ARE THE DETAILS AND WHAT TO EXPECT…
1. Select the item(s) of your choice and send payment via paypal or etsy check out. Be sure to select the invitation size of your choice in size 4x6 or 5x7 from the pull down menu as you add it to your cart. The sample size will be used if no size is mentioned. Photo invitation purchasers can choose to use a photo or to leave the photo off also from the pull down menu. If you can’t see the menus, just mention your choices in the message box as you check out. We apologize, but design changes are not offered at this price point. Check our shop policy FAQs for prices and details on changes or custom orders. We cannot always take these requests due to our workload.
2. After you purchase, you will receive an invoice order page. Please scroll down under the shipment info to find our shop message. Here you will find our email address. We do not list our email address anywhere else, only customers can reach us via email. Please send your invitation info and photo (invites showing a photo only) to us there. You can send it via etsy message, but we do prefer that it is sent via email. Remember to add your order number and etsy ID into the subject line when emailing your info. If you are purchasing a non-photo invite, feel free to add your wording to the message section at checkout for faster service. If you are sending a photo, please send the wording along with the photo & not a separate message for each. This may delay your order while we match up the messages.
3. Yes of course…please feel free to choose any wording that fits your needs! You can use the sample wording or use your own, the choice is yours. We do ask that you send your exact wording, as you would like it to read. For design purposes, try to stay close to the allotted space/phrasing or we will have to lower the font size or change the design a bit to make it work. More than one name can be used as well if hosting a shower or a combined party. If you want a specific phrase included, please list it so that we know. We will add the wording in exactly as you type it, so please double & triple check that it is the way that you would like it. Feel free to take your time if you haven’t secured the party details, but do mention that it will be sent later when checking out.
4. If sending a photo for a photo invitation, please send a high quality photo for best results. We are not responsible for poor quality or low resolution photos. A photo that is at least 4x6 at 300ppi (or equivalent) works best, larger if you would like us to crop the photo down. If you would like the color changed to black and white, sepia, antiqued, etc you must let us know when you send it. We will add it as sent, not as shown in the sample if we receive no instructions. Extensive photo editing, like blurred backgrounds, are not included. Your purchase includes 1 photo only. We do not make multiple copies to choose from.
5. After we receive your info, we will start on your invitation and send the full size file for you to proof. If you notice any errors on our part, please let us know right away. We will revise it and get it back to you as soon as we can with an apology! Please allow 1-2 days for all revisions, depending on our current workload. Please put “Revision Needed” in the subject line when responding so that we can get it to you as soon as possible…otherwise it may be treated as a regular message & not a priority message. If we make a mistake, we want to correct it for you ASAP! Also, we understand that life happens and sometimes party details change. We will include 1 free revision for changes that are not due to our error. Any further changes will require a revision fee. Only one version of the invitation is included. If you are hosting 2 parties and plan to use the same invite, this is not included in the free revision.
6. Our invitations are sent as jpg files by default. If you prefer PDF, please mention this in the message section at checkout. A single file will also sent by default. If you plan to print on cardstock or similar, feel free to request that we send multiple copies of your invitation on a letter size file. We can fit 2 size 5x7 invitations or 3 size 4x6 invitations on an 8.5x11 file. If we don’t see a request, the single file will be sent.
7. Remember, your turn around time starts when we receive all info needed to complete your invitation. It does not start at checkout. We cannot complete your order without this info. Be sure that you check out our shop policy page for our turn around time (and a chart to make it easy), our shop hours, and rush order info. We are closed on weekends and holidays. Any upcoming closure or delay will be mentioned in our gray shop announcement box on the homepage, so do check it out. Remember to allow our full stated turn around time...while we may not need it and strive for faster times, we ask that you allow this time just in case we do need it.
8. If you would like us to do the printing with included envelopes, find our options here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeeAndDaisy/search?search_query=printing&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search . There are times when we cannot take any printing orders and disable the printing listings. If the link doesn’t show the printing upgrades, then we are not taking printing requests at the current time.
•Be sure to check out our coordinating printable party décor. These huge packages include everything you will need to decorate your party in style. From pennant banners to bottle wraps & everything in between. If you happen to take a photo of your decorated party, please send it to us & receive a discount off your next purchase! We’d love to use it within our listings. https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeeAndDaisy
•Due to the nature of our items, there are no refunds…no exceptions. Once you order & pay, the item is yours. Please make sure that you double check that you are purchasing the design that you want.
•Remember, these are digital items…nothing physically ships to you!
•See policy for info on full bleed printing, rush orders, revisions, custom changes, and more. Your purchase is your agreement to these policies and the listing details…they are there to avoid any misunderstandings later so please read them. We are not responsible for customers that do not read these pages in full. http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeeAndDaisy/policy We like to know what to expect & all the details before we purchase something so we hope that you appreciate all the info upfront as well! No hidden details or unexpected surprises here!
Copyright 2008 & beyond BRM for Bee & Daisy. All rights reserved. Our items are for personal use ONLY. No commercial use of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to, reselling the items, extracting the clip art, using the clip art or papers in your designs, using our graphics in logos or displaying them in any commercial setting, and any other act that is against copyright laws. We do not sell commercial licenses. Feel free to display our items in your personal or professional party photos online, but you must mention and link back to Bee and Daisy's etsy shop or facebook page. Thanks!