Celebrate 50 years of marriage with an invitation that goes above and beyond with elegance, sophistication and style! This would also make a lovely bridal shower invitation.
Would you like matching printable items to help decorate your table? I can create cupcake toppers, water bottle labels, food tags, banners or anything else you may need to unify your look. Just click the "Ask a Question" button above to see what I can create for your event!
Add a Matching Back Design to your invite for an additional $7:
** HOW THIS WORKS **
1) Choose between the digital 5x7 inch JPG (if you would like to print these on your own) or professionally printed invitations with free white envelopes. Minimum print order is 20 invitations.
2) Include your details in the Notes to Seller or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your text and invite information.
3) I'll email a proof of your invitation within one business day to the email registered with your Etsy account. We'll keep going through the proofing process until it is perfect!
4) Once you approve the proof, I will either email you the final, high resolution and printable 5x7 inch JPG or send them to my professional print shop.
5) Prints ship within 2-4 business days by USPS Priority Mail with tracking number and insurance within the United States. I ship worldwide for no additional charge by parcel post.
** PRINTING INFORMATION **
- Blank, white envelopes are included for FREE!
- Invitations are 5x7 inches unless you prefer another size.
- Invitations are printed on #110 Classic Crest paper. This is a smooth, non-glossy paper that's perfect for invitations.
- Matching back designs are an additional $7, but there is no additional cost to print them.
- Prints ship the same day I pick them up from the print shop.
- Shipping is included in the listed prices. No additional shipping will be charged.
** PRINTING YOURSELF **
- Please specify in the Notes to Seller if you would like a PDF with 2 5x7 invites per page or the 5x7 JPG.
- My invitations print nicely on photo paper from photo developers like Walgreens, Costco or Target
- Most professional print shops require the digital file to have a bleed (an extra 1/8 of an inch added to all sides to ensure the ink prints all the way to the edge). Please let me know if you need your digital file to have a bleed.
- Need a 4x6 or other size for this invite? No problem! Please specify what size you'd like at checkout.
Have more questions? Send me an Etsy Convo or an email to (email@example.com). I'll get back with you ASAP!
Thank you for visiting Freshly Cut Cards!