Party / wedding favor bags, party decor, reusable gift bags, gifts
product info: ...
8x12 Mustache Groomsman Gift Bag
Skip the mess and hassle of wrapping paper and boxes, and instead use this elegant & reusable handmade 8x12 gift bag to hold presents for your groomsmen, ushers, ring bearer, husband, dad or other special man in your life.
Reuse this high-quality bag year after year for your honey, tuck away special momentos or hold travel items.
Holds items or boxes:
• 8"H x 6"W x 2"D
• 7"H x 5"W x 3"D
• 7"H x 4"W x 4"D
::: PRODUCT DETAILS :::
• 7.75 inches wide x 12 inches tall (19 cm x 30 cm)
• Menswear dark gray pinstripe fabric with black lining
• Felt mustache on one side
• Black cotton drawstring
• Spot clean
• Not for children 0-3
::: SHIPPING INFORMATION :::
• Our gift bags are 100% handmade and made to order.
• Allow up to 2 weeks to create your gift bags (plus shipping time).
• Please include the date of your event in "Notes to KandyOh." This information helps us ensure that your items arrive in plenty of time.
::: MORE SIZES & COLORS :::
• Black felt mustache or necktie
• Gray pinstripe or gray crosshatch menswear fabric
• Also available in 12x16 or 5x8 - http://www.etsy.com/shop/KandyOh?section_id=11221413
::: CUSTOMER REVIEWS :::
"Bags are of very high quality and are going to be great for part of the groomsmen gifts. Shipment was fast and communication with the sellers was fantastic. Definitely a great purchase!" - Colby W.
"These are awesome. I was pleasantly surprised with the size! SO CUTE and perfect for groomsmen gifts. Thank you for being so creative!" - Diana F.
"I'm delighted with them. Love them. Outstanding quality." - Janick R.
"The bags are great quality and very creative. I was surprised by the quality of fabric used. Really nice product! A+" - Josh B.
"We bought these bags as gift bags for groomsmen in our wedding party. They were quick to ship, great quality and the overall purchase was amazing. Thanks!" - Casey R.
"Bags are so awesome!!" - Deana M.
"Awesome and so freaking cool. Love these. Thank you!" - Kylee K.