READY TO SHIP
Calling all photographers: do you have family portraits booked in anticipation of the quickly approaching holidays? How perfect would this banner be to add that touch of unique holiday spirit to your beautiful shots? Whether hanging behind or being held by your cooperative subjects (always, right?!) the "very Merry" message will come through beautifully.
Or use as a reusuable festive banner for your home! A fabulous addition to a fireplace mantle, drapery top, arched door way, or wall space.
Your banner will be custom made using the same fabrics (though they may vary in placement.)
** Please note that currently in stock, these banners have red or bubblegum pink trim instead of the pictured lime green. If you have a preference between these, please note it in your order.*******
You NEED this banner ;) Here are some reasons why:
1) Each block of this banner is large - at 6"x8".
2) Fabrics are premium quilting cotton fabric in apple green, teal, Christmas red, and bright pink. Patterns include polka dots, diagonal stripes, and funky Christmas trees. Used on both sides (not backed with cheap muslim or felt.)
3) Each 5" letter is cut from high quality, heat transfer vinyl so that each letter is strongly affixed and will endure many years.
4) Flags are machine sewn to lime green trim, allowing for beautiful hanging as well as compact folding when not in use.
5) Trim is 1 continuous strand, running across the top of each flag, therefore not taking away from the flags themselves, but giving you ample places in which to attach to your surface.
6) Also, this ribbon placement makes it a snap for you to add any extra ribbon or tulle between or behind the flags.
7) All fabric edges are finished - take note of the crisp corners and topstitching on each block.
8) Red ric rac is sewn to each flag as a cheery detail.
9) The banner's message of "very Merry" can be used in your home, dorm, office, or classroom - anywhere you feel appropriatet to bring in winter's message.
Thanks to Nicole McDaniel Photography for photos 1, 3, and 5