Do It Yourself: Monkey themed Printable Party Pack by HoneyBops. Just Print, Cut and Glue this One-Of-A-Kind set! Created with my very own illustrations!
NOTE:This listing is for digital files that will be sent to you via email.
The printable party pack includes the following:
♥ Personalized Invite - 4x6" or 5x7" - JPG or PDF
♥ Thank You Card (Name at the bottom can be personalized - specify size: 4x6" or 5x7" JPG or PDF
♥ 2 inch Circles/Cupcake Toppers - 3 different designs - PDF
♥ Candy Bar Wrapper (Works best with Hershey 1.55 oz Candy Bars) - PDF
♥ Monkey Pennant Banner - 2 letters per letter size page - PDF
♥ Cupcake Wrappers - 2 different designs - PDF
♥ 7" Monkey Party Circle/Cake Topper - PDF
♥ Water Bottle Label/Napkin Wrappers - PDF
♥ Straw mini flags (3 different designs) - PDF
♥ 5x4" Blank Fold Over Cards (to label your party table) - 2 different designs - PDF
♥ 4.0 oz. Bubble Bottle Wrapper - PDF
TO PERSONALIZE and RECEIVE THIS SET:
1. Purchase this listing.
2. Email me the following information to honeybops [!at] gmail.com
♥ Invite: (Name, party details, rsvp info and specify size: 4x6" or 5x7")
♥ Thank You Card: Name of your child (specify size: 4x6" or 5x7")
♥ 2 inch circles: Circle One: Wording; Circle Two: Wording
♥ Candy Bar Wrapper: Wording, Name, Date
3. Next: **WATCH YOUR INBOX** I'll email proofs to you (within 2 business days after receiving payment confirmation).. Check your junk mail, in case my emails get sent there.
4. Once approved, your custom high resolution digital files will be sent to you via email within 2 business days.
SOFTWARE NEEDED: You'll need to have the following software to open this file: Adobe Acrobat (which you can download for free at: www.adobe.com).
After you've received your personalized digital invite, you are ready to print! Here are some printing suggestions: (we suggest to choose matte or luster finish):
1. Online photolabs like shutterfly, snapfish etc....
2. Send invites to be printed to any local photo lab of your choice ( like Walmart, Target, Costco, etc.)
3. Print at home *
4. E-mail invites to your friends or upload to places like pingg.com (which is free* and super flexible!)
5. Print your other party pack items on bright white cardstock or linen paper for an extra awesome look!
*If you plan to print at home and would like to have multiple invitations laid out on an 8.5x11" page, just let me know and I can send you it to you as a PDF.
[KIND DISCLAIMER: Colors on your final, printed product may vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen due to differences in ink, paper and printing / processing methods (home printers, photo-labs, etc)]
Illustrations and original designs © 2012 Jeannie L Dickson
All Rights Reserved