Happy Birthday banner for your Jungle themed party.
Files are high quality 300dpi and prints into US Letter size (8.5" x 11") card stock paper or heavy weight matte photo paper (recommended for better quality). After purchase you'll receive a zip file containing the PDF files for this kit. In order to open the PDF files, you need to install Adobe Reader (click the following link for free download: http://get.adobe.com/reader/). Print using your printer at home or take it to a print/copy center. Important: You WILL NOT be able to change the size, color or location of any of the graphics.
This kit includes printable PDF files for:
- "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Banner: this kit contains the separate pennants to create the happy birthday banner. Each piece is 7" wide x 8.25" high.
- Extra pennants with animals to include in the banner or use separately. Each piece is 7" wide x 8.25" high.
- Detailed tutorial including instructions on how to complete, print, cut and assemble the pieces of this kit
In order to create the complete party using this kit you will need:
- Acrobat Reader: to customize the files
- Printer: you can either print the kit at home in your printer or send it to a copy center
- White cardstock or heavy weight matte photo paper (recommended for better quality)
- Green ribbon, string or cord: 3 yards and more (depending on the lenght you want for the “Happy Birthday” banner)
This party kit was designed and created Print Your Fiesta. Print Your Fiesta reserves the right to distribute this kit or any part of it. It is forbidden to forward, share, sell or distribute the kit or any part of it. If you are the owner of a handmade shop or a crafter then you are allowed to use this printable party kit for commercial purposes, please give the credits for the design to Print Your Fiesta. Industrial production of this kit is not allowed.
* Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PrintYourFiesta
* Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PrintYourFiesta
* Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/printyourfiesta
* Check out our blog: http://printyourfiesta.com/blog