Cupcake wrappers & toppers, banners, favor tags, thank you cards, cake toppers, and more!
product info: ...
Please see my current production time in my shop announcement and please specify your party date in "Notes to Seller" during checkout. Not sure if I can accomodate your party date? Many times I can, just send me a message. My rush fees are stated in the shop policies.
Dress up your cupcakes at your next St. Patrick's Day party with these printable DIY cupcake toppers. You print, cut, and assemble these toppers.
This listing is for DIY PRINTABLE Cupcake Toppers / Party circles
• PDF File (12 circles per sheet of paper) DESIGNED TO BE USED WITH A 2 INCH PAPER PUNCH
--------How It Works---------
1) After purchasing, you will receive an email with 1 PDF file sized 8.5x11 (a sheet of paper) with 12 toppers.
2) Print as many copies of the file either at home or photo lab.
3) Grab a bag of lollipop sticks at your favorite craft store or purchase from me (https://www.etsy.com/listing/163043367/25-lollipop-sticks-4-12-inch) and either glue or tape the toppers to the stick.
4) Finally, stick them in the top of your cupcakes for an easy decoration!
**These would also be super cute as favor tags with a simple hole punched in the top to attach with string to your favors.**
• All files will be sent to the email address on file with Etsy unless otherwise noted. The file will be available immediately after purchase, look for download link on page after payment.
• You will need Adobe Reader to open the file, if you do not have it, you can download a free copy at adobe.com.
• This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY and is NOT EDITABLE. You will not be able to type text into this document. Please do not redistribute the file or sell items for profit.
• I can change the colors to match your theme, just send me a message so I can create a CUSTOM ORDER that will be perfect just for you!
-No printed material will be shipped with your order. This purchase is for the digital file only. Pink Poppy Cupcakes retains all rights.