Custom Party Printables
product info: ...
Printable Birthday Party or Baby Shower Favor Tags
Your custom printable 2" favor tags will INCLUDE the following:
1. (12) 2.5" square labels that can be cut with a 2" circle punch or 2" scalloped circle punch. Customization is NOT included with this listing.
Items are sent as printable PDF files to the email address on your Etsy account within 2-3 business of purchase and can be printed as many times as you like. To open the PDF file, you will need Adobe Reader, which is a free download at adobe.com.
*The Fall Owl party package is available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/110709524/custom-printable-fall-owl-birthday-party
TIPS FOR MAKING GREAT DIY PARTY PRINTABLES:
The quality of your photo (for photo invitations) and the print job make all the difference in producing professional looking results for your invitations and party decor. My personal preference is printing on a nice heavyweight cardstock at home or through a print shop. If you need to print your invitations through a photo lab because of large quantities or timing, choosing a matte finish will give a more professional looking result.
::::::For the best print results, here are some quick tips to follow::::::
1. If you are printing at home, set your printer on the best quality vs. speed when printing, or choose to have your invitation printed at an office supply store or through a printing site.
2. Print on a high quality heavy weight (80-110#) cardstock. I highly recommend ordering through DiscountCardstock.com. I have always received my orders within days, and they have a great selection. Always make sure your printer is compatible.
::::::Getting it all together::::::
1. Items that you will need or may want to consider purchasing are:
- Paper trimmer. If you have a steady hand, scissors will always do the job.
- Circle punches (various sizes)
- Small hole punch or ribbon punch
- Craft glue
- 4" Lollipop sticks for cupcake toppers
- 8" Lollipop sticks for centerpiece sticks
2. Have fun! Set aside a day (or an evening after the little one's go down) to get your party decor together. You'll appreciate the end result of taking your time and having everything ready to go the day of your party.
3. Sit back, enjoy your guests, and admire your hard work. Your party guests will love your decor and admire all of the work that went into creating a great DIY party.
Thank you for visiting The Paper Blossom Shop!
Clipart © Clip Art Corner