Custom Party Printables
product info: ...
Printable Valentine Train Valentine's Day Card
► You will receive:
1. One personalized card sent to you as a JPEG and PDF file. Card is sent to the email address listed on your Etsy account within 1-3 business days of purchase.
Card is available as:
► Please include the following when checking out:
2. Card size
TIPS FOR MAKING A GREAT DIY INVITATION:
The quality of your photo (for photo invitations) and the print job make all the difference in producing professional looking results for your invitations and party decor. My personal preference is printing on a nice heavyweight cardstock at home or through a print shop. If you need to print your invitations through a photo lab because of large quantities or timing, choosing a matte finish will give a more professional looking result.
::::::For the best print results, here are some quick tips to follow::::::
1. If you are printing at home, set your printer on the best quality vs. speed when printing, or choose to have your invitation printed at an office supply store or through a printing site.
2. Print on a high quality heavy weight (80-110#) cardstock.
::::::Getting it all together::::::
1. Items that you will need or may want to consider purchasing are:
- Paper trimmer. If you have a steady hand, scissors will always do the job.
- Circle punches (various sizes)
- Small hole punch or ribbon punch
- Craft glue
- 4" Lollipop sticks for cupcake toppers
- 8" Lollipop sticks for centerpiece sticks
2. Have fun! Set aside a day (or an evening after the little one's go down) to get your party decor together. You'll appreciate the end result of taking your time and having everything ready to go the day of your party.
3. Sit back, enjoy your guests, and admire your hard work. Your party guests will love your decor and admire all of the work that went into creating a great DIY party.
Thank you for visiting The Paper Blossom Shop!
Copyright © 2012 The Paper Blossom Shop. All rights reserved.