Introducing a cute RAINBOW BUNTING PARTY Mini-Suite of DIY Party Printables from SWEET SCARLET DESIGNS:
This Design Suite was recently feature on Amy Atlas' Blog Sweet Designs:
Who doesn't want a fun rainbow party?
This is a fun design that can be used for girls or boys of any age.
Cupcake toppers are personalized with CHILD's NAME, AGE & MONOGRAM.
There are more printable items available in this RAINBOW BUNTING theme here:
Nothing brings a party spread together like Party Printables. Your guests will me amazed, inspired and in awe of your creativity! Party Printables make parties easier for busy parents. Bring a theme alive! At Sweet Scarlet Designs we make it easy for you to look good.
Just Buy, Print & Create - it's that easy ... PRINT THAT PARTY!
This listing includes the PRINTABLE files of:
RAINBOW BIRTHDAY Design Suite:
• 2" Party Dots x 4 designs: personalized with CHILDS NAME, AGE & MONOGRAM
**** STAR motif is also available instead of HEART for boys.
PRINT AS MANY AS YOU NEED
USE PARTY DOTS FOR:
Cupcake toppers, cake toppers, table scatters, drink tags, food labels, card making & more.
The process is simple!
1. Place your order and submit payment.
2. Under NOTES TO SELLER, please include:
• Child's NAME
• Child's MONOGRAM
• Child's AGE
• HEART or STAR motif
3. A PDF file, ready to print will be emailed to your Etsy email address within 48 hours of receipt of payment (but usually much sooner).
4. Print files onto photo or card stock. Trim using a 2"circle or 2"scalloped circle craft punch, or cut square. Tape trimmed party dots to lollipop or popsicle sticks for cupcake toppers and you are done!
You may print as many party items as you like. You will need ADOBE reader to open the file (FREE to download at http://get.adobe.com/reader/).
PLEASE NOTE: This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not share or forward these files to anyone else or use it commercially or for profit. Copyright 2011 Sweet
Visit me at http://www.sweetscarletdesigns.blogspot.com
Become a FAN ON FACEBOOK!!
Contact me (Elise Butler) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org